Hi all, just a reminder we’ve a BSC work party scheduled for Sunday 24th March 9:30-2 ish.
Work will be focusing on getting ready for the start of the season, with jobs for all skill levels, both inside & out. So if you can spare an hour or so it’d be great to see you there ……especially the newbies as it a great way to integrate into the club!
Materials and most of the tools will be proved, along with bacon rolls, tea & coffee.
Suggest you bring your old clothes (waterproof if you fancy outdoor / pontoon jobs), gloves & safety glasses. Please PM me if you’d like to be penciled in for a specific job, and if anyone has specific trailer tools / experience please shout.
Selection of jobs planned:
- Pontoon jet wash, inspection and maintenance.
- Preparation of flames for antifouling
- BSC 3 RIB puncture repair
- Boat trailer maintenance (own tools would be useful)
- Clean cooker hoods & extracts
- Kitchen tiling (just a little, own tools would be useful)
- Touch up of Club house interior paintwork
- Washing windows & front of club house.
- Clearing of gutters
- Security improvements
- Ongoing maint of car park potholes
- Garden tidy & general weeding (own tools would be useful)
- Litter pick & rubbish removal.